Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Cosplayer Sister


Meet my younger sister Karla. She is normally self-confident, strong willed and calm.  She is often hardworking, unemotional, practical, responsible, persevering, and capable of persisting for as long as is necessary to accomplish a goal they have set her yourselves. She entered the "Cosplay World" and find it really fun. She's been making her own costumes, designing her props and asking my help for make-up. hahaha. The first character the she cosplayed was Misa Amane of Death Note. I remember how we looked for that costume. That was pretty sexy. I loved it! We went to SM Megamall to attend the event. There we saw plenty of cosplayers with astonishing costumes. Really amazing!  The last character that karla cosplayed was the Elf Princess. Look at the ears pretty long. hahaha. If i'm not mistaken that was the sexiest costume she ever wore. I'll upload more of her pictures here.

There you go, and that was Karla my "Cosplayer Sister!" hahah

1 comment:

  1. https://mfbfashionista.blogspot.com/2013/08/hair-color-that-suits-you.html?showComment=1550920817712#c2218782044350934058

    ReplyDelete