Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

                                                          Teacher Archeta Tomas


Meet my first teacher in Placido Del Mundo Elementary School, Teacher Archeta Tomas. My super teacher. haha. She was my teacher in kinder and grade 1. The first teacher who encouraged me to join beauty pageants. She told me that I should let the world see my beauty and talent. The teacher that inspires me a lot. Its been a long time since I saw her. And I truly missed her. She is now sharing her knowledge in some school in Pagudpod(not sure). I'm pretty sure that all of the students there welcomed her with open arms.

I posted her picture here on my blog so that people will be able to recognize my beloved teacher. I just want to greet all the teachers in the world a very Happy Teacher's Day especially to you Teacher Archeta Tomas. Hope you'll continue sharing your knowledge and experiences to us.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment