Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mission: "SD"

This picture was downloaded from Google


Don't know how to start this, can't explain or describe what happened today. This morning we found out that the news about our dear Professor was not true. He's real well. False Alarm! We are supposed to have a report in economics but it was postponed. Thank God coz' we're not prepared. 

Many more things happened today but the most exciting and the highlight of this day was the "SD". Phew! This day we're like secret agents and cupids at the same time. We are like in  a very delicate mission, which was the "SD". My co-agent and I find it hard to getaway with a leech/ED. But well, since my co-agent was trained, she managed to find a solution. hahaha. Hi-5 to my co-agent and co-cupid. hahaha. To our clients want can't you say? Hope you're both satisfied with our service.

 Hope soon we'll see the development. One thing for sure," Mission: SD" was a success!

P.S.

SD is an abbreviation. I invented that word to protect some persons. I'll reveal it soon. Look at the picture you can get some clue from there.=)

2 comments: