Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Outing







This day was really one of the most unforgettable outings ever. That morning, July 29, 2012, we were still sleeping when someone knocked on the door. I thought it was a room service, but VOILA! It was my fam and my uncle, aunt and some cousins, they were all set. Then I realized that, that day we'll be heading to Tagaytay. hahaha. I was still wearing my sleepwear. I hurriedly went to the bathroom to fix myself.hihihi. We had breakfast at Jollibee, i dunno what particular branch. It's like we're having a children's party. hahaha. We're supposed to go to picnic grove for horse backriding but since it was raining, we decided to cancel it. Instead we went to Lake Hotel. That hotel was definitely grand. It was owned by aunt Marilyn's friend. Before heading back to the hotel we went to SM Mall of Asia. Celce, wants to do ice skating, and she wants us to come, Karla and I. We both told her that we don't know how to skate. We had a long talk bout the thing. In the end, we decided to look for socks and leggings since Karla and I were wearing skirts, while Celce was wearing shorts. We found a store named UNIQLO. The stuffs there were amazing. A lot of people were there to shop clothes and accessories. Aunt bought us cute socks and comfy leggings. The price was pretty expensive, but according to aunt, it's cheap. Anyway, after paying for it, we put it on and head back to the ice skating ring. It was my first time. I was a bit nervous at the same time excited. I fell twice, karla and Celce both fell once. My mom, captured the moment i fall, and that moment when i was having a hard time to get up. My back was totally wet, it's like i pee. hahaha. I think i'm starting to love ice skating. Hihihi. We've got unlimited pass but we only stayed for at least 30 minutes since we were having foot aches, i guess it's because of the ice skating shoes. That ice skating experience was the best, thanks to Celce for pushing us to try it. After the ice skating experience we had pizza and pasta. Super yummy. haha. Time to go back to the hotel. We rest for a while then eventually bid goodbye. Tomorrow they will be flying to Bacolod.  Hope to see them again soon, especially Pandesal. :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment