Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Suddenly we clicked…



Keshna, Zsa and Jhei-em



Jhei-em and Keshna


Froggy, Tin Jan, Cesz, Zsa



Zsa, Jhei-em, Da, Keshna, Froggy


Mojo, Zsa and Jhei-em





       


     Friendship is a promise, not a label. Friends were meant to last forever, not just for when you need them.  True Friends are really HARD to find, you can have million of friends, but you can count on your fingers that has been true to you and loves you for what you are. Making tons of friends is not an achievement. To make one friend who stands with you when tons are against you is a TRUE FRIEND the rest are just acquaintances. A true friend is someone whom you can sit with and say nothing to but still enjoy every second that you spend together.

One of my fears when talking about college is finding friends. My family would always tell me that I will meet new friends there. But sometime I ask myself “will I be able to find the same friends that I had before?” Well I guess not exactly as my friends but will I be able to find friends that will accept me for who I am?!
I truly believe that friends come and go but the best ones will stay with you forever, no matter how far you are from each other. As I enter college I just discovered that it wasn’t really hard to find friends as long as you show the real you. And it will really help if you and your friends have the same interest.
In my case, well I meet three different people. Each of them has their own personality. The first person on my list was Joana Mae also known as “jheii- em.” She is super sweet, loving and caring friend of mine. We are seatmates most of the time well I guess that was one of the reasons why we became super close to each other. Whenever were together we just can’t help ourselves from laughing and laughing. Well remember: “True friend only causes you pain when you laugh so much it hurts.” She and I sing in public without music because we are just cool like that. Hahaha…any problem with that?!
The next one was Zsarmaine or “Zsa” for short. She is a prim and proper lady. At first I was totally shy to approach her, because she seems to be a snob. Since I have no choice that time and she doesn’t know anybody we decided to eat lunch together. We were always together walking and walking. We usually go downstairs just to eat something. Take note we are on the 5th floor. We even go outside the campus to have some manicure or go to internet cafĂ©. I didn’t even expect that this girl was so funny too.
Well last but definitely not the least was Henry also known as “Mojo.” He was our group leader in Psychology (oh! Our favorite subject!). And I was the assistant leader. I was like “Oh! Di ko yata to’ makakasundo masyadong seryoso?!” In our first practice I discovered that I was definitely wrong because the guy that I expected to be one of the most serious people I’ve ever met turns out to be one of the funniest people on earth! Can you imagine?! (Daig pa nyan si bitoy magpatawa..hahaha)
But I think it’s the time that I reveal what was the main reason that made as close with each other. As I had mention a while ago you and your friends should share the same interest. In our case there is one major interest! Wonder what it is?
Hmmm…Drum roll please…dum..dum…dum…tararan..tanan… presenting… “FOOD!” because of that thing we became close. Our personalities just clicked all of a sudden. We eat what seems to be savory and what seems to e new. Our favorite drink was Manong’s Gulaman. Hahaha… Our favorite lunch were chicken roll, burger steak (except zsa) giniling, and many more to mention. They were one of the most and very first people I met. Well of course I also met many more friends. Well its because I’m friendly…Haha..Any violent reactions?! I met Kathrin a very modest girl, Kristin who used too tease me because of my status, Erica the wild one…hahaha, Princesz the kikay one, Mhay my dear cousin..hehe, Da my movie mate , Lyka who loves enchong and Ailene the Froggy(miss you). And many more to mention for those who I didn’t mention their names don’t worry you’ll always be in my heart…
We may not be siblings by blood, but we are siblings by heart. We are only friends because God knew that if we were siblings our mom wouldn't be able to handle us. If your alone I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug I'll be your pillow. But if you need a friend I will just be me! Keep on mind that true friends are like stars-they're always there for you, but they shine their brightest when you're in the dark.
Bless those who walk away from you. They're making room for the ones that won't… Love your friends… <3<3<3
       

1 comment: