Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kierre Bear Kisses



Sweet tooth??? Everyone loves sweets, don't you? I can't deny how much i love desserts specially chocolates. Uh-oh! it is one of my weaknesses. One morning my little brother knocked on my door and told me to open it or else i'll miss a yummy day. Hearing the word yummy made me run and hurriedly grab the door knob to open the door. Good decision! Kierre's holding a big pack of Hershey's kisses. I was like W-O-W! PENGE AKOOOO!!!!!!! hahaha Kierre just laughed and handed me the chocs. He went upstairs just to share his chocs with me. Sweet! Isn't he?! We were eating while talking about random stuffs. Then he told me to bring some so I can have something to eat if ever I got bored and kid me that he don't want to feel guilty if ever i missed eating chocs with him. haha. My kierre bear is the best! Love you Kierre bear, i love your Kisses too. :)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment