Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pink Princess @ 18


A picture taken before the start of my debut party. Pink Princess Keshna turns 18. After more than nine years i finally get the chance to wear a ball gown. Wearing that gown made me feel like a real princess. It was one of my most unforgettable night of my life. Some might say that promises are made to be broken but my aunt Maylene proved to me that it was not! Way back when i was 5 or 6 years old she promised me to have a princess style debut. And as years passed by, never did i imagine to have such a grand celebration. I feel really blessed for having such a loving aunt. Actually i have lots of people to be thankful for. Of course number one in my list is none other that GOD then my parents. hehehe. then followed by numerous persons such as my tita marilyn who pushes us to study hard, tita maylene who always tease me of not having a boyfriend, my tita mae who's my partner in crime. hahaha. So to everyone who made my night special, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment