Friday, July 20, 2012

Uh-oh! Class Suspended! Brrr!!!


I woke up at exactly 1:36 am, then sleep again and woke up at 3:13. I opened the computer to rewrite my homework in law. After doing that i fixed my school stuffs and went downstairs to take a bath. It was still raining hard, and i'm quite confused if i should go to school or not. But since we have a lot of things to do, i decided to go. On my way to school i received a lot of text messages asking if we will go to school or not?, Is there really a class? Then...as i open the last message...KABOOM! 


It says: ADVISORY: Classes in PUP Sta. Mesa (College, Open University, Graduate School, College of Law) are suspended starting 9:00 AM today. 
I was like...FOR REAL??? BUT... ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! if you want to know how i look like just stare at the photo above. brrr!!! >:(


Next time I will not go to school that early. i've wasted my time, effort and money! TOO BAD!


But at the bright side, at least we don't need to stay in school for straight 8 hours. hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment