Thursday, July 19, 2012

Travel Buddies

                                                                     Keshna

                                                                    Krissiel

It was actually my first time to travel without any guardian. I was actually the guardian of Krissiel, my younger sister. We were flying to Negros Occidental to spend our vacation there. I don't have any photo at the airport but i just want to share a funny moment. I was sitting next to krissiel talking about random stuffs while drinking an apple juice, then suddenly a guy approached me and asked to take a picture of me. I was like, "Oh! are you sure? I'm not a celebrity po." I don't wanna look like a snob so i just posed while drinking my juice. Well, at least they asked my permission instead of taking stolen shots of me. hahaha. Back to the plane, so instead of sitting near the window i let krissiel exchange place with me, so she can appreciate the view from up there. We had coffee and choco pie for snacks. I swear i'll never ask for coffee again.Well that's another story. brrr!!! hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment