Thursday, September 20, 2012

Da's Pizza






September 9 was actually Da's birthday but he decided to treat us a day earlier. HIHIHI! At first I though he was just joking but when then I realized it's for real. Yay! We're supposed to eat doughnuts from Gonuts donuts but since cream cheese was not available we decided to have pizza instead, since we were all been craving for that stuff. Da bought one box of pizza at El Bonito's which cost 200php. I super missed this pizza. My sister karla and I used to buy this for snack. Anyway back to my story, so after buying pizza we went to farmer's Food court and eat there. I love the pizza plus the hot sauce. Perfect Match! Da has no plan of seeing us choke so he bought gulaman for each one of us. Ayiiee...so thoughtful. Hehehe. I was so full. I didn't even eat dinner at home. hahaha. We decided to great Da earlier since he treat us earlier as well. To his surprise we greet him the day before his birthday ends. I sent him a birthday message a minute before 12midnight. Awesomeness! Thanks to globe for not delaying our messages.Hahaha. We're glad that Da appreciated our simple way of saying thank you and happy birthday. More Birthdays to come Da. That means more PIZZA to come. hihihihi. JOKE! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment