Thursday, September 20, 2012

Exploring UP!
















This would probably one of the best group studies I attended. I super enjoyed the lakaran part, sing-along with JM, tawanan and kulitan sesh with these people. But you know what's the best part? Hmmm... The kainan session. Hahaha. I super loved the Lomi. We made different sauces, i prefer mine to be super spicy, so chili's on my side. hahaha. After the Feasibility study, we talked about different topics such as Fifty Shades of Grey, right Joma? or should I ask Henry? hahaha. Peace Hen-Ray. We also talked about different stuffs such as celebrity gossips. hahaha. After staying at JM boy's place we walked again until we reached Mang Lary's Isawan. As we were walking, Jm and I, Zorro who happened to be on the road suddenly tapped Jm and told her that she's pretty. I thought we're gonna fall after being pushed by the Great Zorro. hahaha. We end up walking fast while laughing really hard. That was really unexpected. The moment we reached Mang Lary's Isawan we were surprised to see how long the line was. So instead of wasting time, some of my classmates hurriedly fall in line. While waiting we decided to buy ice cream for only 25php. Another thing I loved about UP was their Avocado and Cheese Ice cream. Just in time, after we finished eating our oh so yummy snack, time to taste the famous isaw. Mang Lary's Isaw was indeed savory. I like the spicy sauce. It's really affordable. Price starts at 3php. This UP exploration was unforgettable. It's something that we should do again. hahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment