Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Place. :)




We're supposed to spend time together, the whole Intoxies, but seems like three of them got some appointments. Jm, Lyka, Darrell and I decided to eat and at least have a chikka sesh. haha. Jm and I found a new place where we can stay and talk about anything while eating whatever we want. After we found the perfect spot, we were turning our heads like 360 degrees just to find the perfect food. Jm and I didn't have a hard time deciding what to eat, since we are both craving for noodles. We decided to order something at the Dimsum Republic. Da and Lyka ordered at Jollibee. Together we ate our lunch. Sad to say I wasn't that satisfied with my noodles. It taste really salty. Even Da and Jm noticed that. Good thing I have my Zagu. haha. After me eat we discussed several and random topics. We even compared the perceptions of Girls and Guys. Haha...This was also the day when I got my new glasses, I love it! I'll post pictures of my glasses and me wearing it. hihihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment