Thursday, September 20, 2012

Erica's Treat!



We've been waiting for this day to come. We were so excited for Erica. Jm, Lyka, Kath and I were more excited than Erica. haha. The CMM Girls were really supportive. Since Erica's always in a hurry we did not waste any time. We hurriedly went to the bathroom to fix her makeup and everything. After the makeup sesh  we went straight to the studio which was The Great Image. Erica availed a package which cost 1, 100php I think. When the shoot started we were all smiling. We were like: "Wow! Sexy." hhaha. We were teasing Erica all the time. She was indeed beautiful. I super loved her eyes. Thanks to her magic Falsies. haaha... I'm glad that I was satistied with her makeup. Thanks to my consultants, Jm, Lyka, and Kath. While waiting for the Photos we decided to eat. As a reward Erica bought one box of Jamaican. Ohhh!!! I'm craving! Kath went home early so we were only five then. By the way Erica's sister Jenica was with us too. Since the food was Erica's treat, all we have to buy is a drink. Lyka bought Zagu, Jm bought McFloat, Erica and Jenica bought T-Zone and Mine was Bubbatealicious. Oh! Yeah. I've been craving for that. Finally, I waas able to taste it. hahaha. It taste good, I love the tapioca pearls too. Time to get the photos and see the results. Drum roll please... WOW! Clap! Clap! Clap! The pictures was amazing. Great image was indeed GREAT! Hi5!

No comments:

Post a Comment