Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kath's Place









Went to Kath's house to have a movie marathon, dry run and a food trip. hahahah. We watched Coming Soon. I must say, I super love hearing them screaming, shouting, and shrieking. Seeing them hitting and even biting made me burst out laughing. hahaha. I love it when Henry's hitting the pause button every scary scene. EPIC! I wonder where is Lyka's blanket? Take note, this time she has a pillow. hahaha. After the movie Erica and I proceed with the dry run. I dunno for some reasons I wasn't that satisfied with my creations. Though my friends told me that it looked good on Erica. Hmmm...By the way i'm pretty impressed with Erica's makeup stuffs. After the makeup sesh we ate toasted bread made by JM and Ferlyn. We were eating while watching Pink Lipstick! My favorite show. hahaha. After all the things that we did we end up taking pictures. hahaha. It was really FUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment