Thursday, September 20, 2012

Korean Movie Marathon. :)







There was a free korean film showing in Megamall so the intoxies decided to grab the chance to watch Korean movies on the big screen. The movie that we really want to watch was spellbound but the showing time was 7:30pm so we decided to choose a movie which is earlier. The first movie that we watched was Highway Star. This movie was indeed funny yet inspiring. For me, the lesson of the story is to do what you love and love what you do. The ending was unpredictable, i loved it because they mixed trot with rock. Amazing! Da, Jm and Erica left early because they have to do something. They were all sad especially Da, because they will not be able to watch Spellbound. Since we still have time, we decided to eat. I had hainese rice and dumplings and for my drink? A very large buko juice. haha. After eating we decided to take photos. When we reached the cinema there was no line. We hurriedly went inside. Suddenly the guard told the person in charge at the entrance to stop people from entering the cinema since it's full. Woohoo! We made it to the cut! We're the Buzzer Beater. hahaha.. We were shocked to see the cinema loaded with people. We cannot find any vacant seat. No choice! We went at the front row. As in Super front row. It's like the screen was about to fall. hahaha. Anyway I super enjoyed this movie. I felt the kiligness as well as the creepiness. hahaha. This movie taught me that even heroines in horror movies can fall in love. This movie which was the Spellbound was a must seen. I wanna watch it again! Hihihi. I wonder if I will be able to meet a man like Jo-Gu? hihihi. Kidding! I commdend the writer as well as the director. Job Well Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment